impulse run

Hi Jim,

   Thank you for your e-mails about OCMIP Phase B.  Could you
remind me where the impulse CO2 runs fit into all this?   Am I
already late?  Or has it been dropped.  As I think I mentioned
to you, I did the run this summer but there were a couple of
small things about it which worried me, and I was hoping to repeat
it on the new computer (which arrived in September) before sending
it to you.  The conversion to Fortran 90 has been a bit rocky
however, and I haven't had a chance to do that yet.  Are you
in a hurry for those results?  Please let me know if I am
holding you up.

Tertia

   Tertia Hughes
   Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
   Sayre Hall, Forrestal Campus
   Princeton University
   P.O.Box CN710
   Princeton, New Jersey