OCMIP

To all OCMIP-2 members,

Our OCMIP-2 meeting in San Diego (February 11th) will have a rather
early start (8 AM).  Since some might have to skip breakfast to make
it to the meeting on time, a little something (coffee, bagels, ...)
will be served at the meeting.

We should thank Ray Najjar for the suggestion and for making
arrangements with AGU (Ray also arranged the meeting room). Thanks also
to Dork Sahagain from the GAIM office for providing funding for the fuel
that will nourish our ideas during this meeting.

Best regards, Jim