OCMIP-2 Timetable (for discussion at San Diego meeting)

For OCMIP-2 participants,

Included below is the tentative Timetable for our work planned for OCMIP-2
during the next 3 years.  Please have a look and send comments before
February 5th, when I leave for the AGU Ocean Sciences meeting.

If those not attending our meeting can send me your comments now, I will
do my best to take them into account during discussion of the timetable
in San Diego.

This timetable is also available by anonymous ftp (on dogmatix.saclay.cea.fr
in /pub/Incoming/ocmip-2/timetable.ps).

Best regards, Jim