Problems replying to ocmip-all?

Dear Rick,

The trick to replying to "ocmip-all" is that you must reply from your
e-mail address which is subscribed to the ocmip-all mailing list.
Only subscribed users (with the right e-mail address) can reply.

I have just changed your subscription address to

  rmurnane@sargasso.bbsr.edu

One can see the full list of ocmip-all members (and their e-mail addresses)
by sending the following 1-line message to listserv@lsce.saclay.cea.fr

  rev ocmip-all

Sorry you had trouble replying to ocmip-all.  Let me know if you have
any further problems.

Cheers, Jim

> >HI Ken -
> >
> >Could you do me a favor and send this to the ocmip mailing list?  I don't
> >seem to have reply rights!
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Rick
> >
> >>Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 18:07:40 +0200
> >>From: LMCE list server <listserv@lsce.saclay.cea.fr>
> >>Subject: Returned mail: Private list 'ocmip-all'
> >>To: rmurnane@sargasso.bbsr.edu
> >>
> >>  Sorry, you are not a subscriber to the list, or your address has changed.
> >>  So, you are not allowed to send mail to this list.
> >>  Please, resend your mail from the original subscription address.

   James Orr                       Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat
   LSCE, CEA Saclay                             et de l'Environnement
   Bat. 709 - Orme                 Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS
                                   mailto:  orr@cea.fr