Re: minor corrections, a plea for consistency

I agree with Jim on his first point--include pressure correction for
everything.  I have the Esbensen and Kushnir pressure data, and these should
be more than adequate for our needs.  If no one objects, Jim and I will create
a 1-degree version of these fields for OCMIP.

I agree with Jim's second point too--all relevant discussion should go to
ocmip-all.  I apologize for past infractions.  Thanks for keeping us on track
Jim!

Ray