Routine write_nc_cfc_year.f at revision 1.3

- --------------0D986DA4B6B14ED3480B482D

Ocmip modelers:

Once again, I ask you to download a new version of the
subroutine write_nc_cfc_year.f.
You should now work with the revision 1.3 of this routine.

The bug concerns the declaration of the bounds_depth array which has
been declared with (2,kmt) dimensions and should have been (kmt,2).
Thanks to Keith Lindsay of the NCAR OCMIP group for noticing this error.

I am really confused for that and hope now everything is correct.

Best regards, Patrick

- --
Patrick BROCKMANN (LSCE/CNRS-CEA Saclay)
Unite mixte de recherche CNRS-CEA
L'Orme des Merisiers - Bat.701 - CEA/Saclay
91191 GIF sur YVETTE cedex - FRANCE
Tel : 01 69 08 87 29 - Fax : 01 69 08 77 16
mailto:brock@lsce.saclay.cea.fr

- --------------0D986DA4B6B14ED3480B482D

<HTML>
Ocmip modelers:

<P>Once again, I ask you to download a new version of the
<BR>subroutine write_nc_cfc_year.f.
<BR>You should now work with the revision 1.3 of this routine.

<P>The bug concerns the declaration of the bounds_depth array which has
<BR>been declared with (2,kmt) dimensions and should have been (kmt,2).
<BR>Thanks to Keith Lindsay of the NCAR OCMIP group for noticing this error.

<P>I am really confused for that and hope now everything is correct.

<P>Best regards, Patrick
<PRE>--&nbsp;
Patrick BROCKMANN (LSCE/CNRS-CEA Saclay)
Unite mixte de recherche CNRS-CEA
L'Orme des Merisiers - Bat.701 - CEA/Saclay&nbsp;&nbsp;
91191 GIF sur YVETTE cedex - FRANCE&nbsp;
Tel : 01 69 08 87 29 - Fax : 01 69 08 77 16
<A HREF="mailto:brock@lsce.saclay.cea.fr">mailto:brock@lsce.saclay.cea.fr</A></PRE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------0D986DA4B6B14ED3480B482D--