C-13 correction

All,

C-13 was measured everywhere that AMS C14 was measured during WOCE. The
measurements are perhaps not quite as good as the very best, but are
sufficient for almost all applications. NOSAMS (in particular Ann McNichol)
along with P. Quay are working up these data. Preliminary results for the
Pacific should be ready by the end of this year. A poster describing
progress to date was presented at the Halifax WOCE meeting. Another
presentation will be made at the IAEA symposium in Monaco next month.
I believe that Paul has been working with modelers at LLNL. I do not have
these data, but can probably get them for use by OCMIP studies. So far as
I know, none of these data are "public" yet.

bob