OCMIP-2 Paris Workshop (May 27-28, 1999)

OCMIP-2 participants,

Previously we announced that the Paris OCMIP-2 workshop would be held in
mid-May. However, it appears more convenient to reschedule things to

  May 27-28, 1999  (Thursday and Friday)

Please let me know if you plan on coming but have conflicts.  This
workshop is an important mid-project meeting intended for all OCMIP-2
modeling and data synthesis groups. During the first day we will discuss
early OCMIP-2 results.  Day 2 will be devoted to discussing plans for
future group simulations and analysis.

Best wishes, Jim

   James Orr                       Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat
   LSCE, CEA Saclay                             et de l'Environnement
   Bat. 709 - Orme                 Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS
                                             |    |
   mailto:  orr@cea.fr            (country code)  (when in France)