Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:41:28 -0500
From: Karin Tierney <karin.tierney@unh.edu>
To: James Orr <orr@lsce.saclay.cea.fr>
Subject: Re: OCMIP-1 Final Report

Hi Jim,

After looking at the list of participants on the 1st page of the document
again, i realized you had listed quite a few addresses for the named
participants.  So I guess my new question is whether or not these are ALL
of the participants you would want to receive a copy of the report?

Thanks,
Karin
	Karin Tierney

	GAIM Task Force Office		Phone: 	(603) 862-1524
	Rm 164, Morse Hall		Fax: 	(603) 862-3874
	Durham, NH.  03824  USA