CO2 code and OCMIP-2

All,

The CO2 subroutines, test program and README on my ftp site have been modified
to include a term for variable atmospheric pressure as requested. The
machine is:

wizard.princeton.edu			(128.112.112.30)

Normal anon. login in then cd to pub/OCMIP.CO2

The code is now consistent with the abiotic HOWTO except that our routines
REQUIRE concentrations in per mass (i.e. umol/kg) rather than per volume
(this has not changed).

Any one coming in from domain "edu" should have no problem. IF you are in
another domain (i.e. all non U.S. educational institutions) you need to
let me know a host or domain so that I can add you to my hosts.allow file (we
have
had trouble with unauthorized external access). Currently allowed (which
hopefully includes all OCMIP) are:

128.171.115.77
129.171.101.17
129.171.101.30