Injection HOWTO: Available for comments

OCMIP Modelers:

Regarding our the standard simulations for CO2 injection, the
documentation regarding protocols, boundary conditions, code, etc.  is now
available at

http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/OCMIP/phase2/simulations/Inject/HOWTO-Inject.html

We have run the included code in our model to make these simulations.
However, we need your suggestions to make it more generally useable.
Please send your comments before the end of the month, Wednesday 31 March,
so that we can finalize this document, the code, etc.

Regards,  Jim

   James Orr                       Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat
   LSCE, CEA Saclay                             et de l'Environnement
   Bat. 709 - Orme                 Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS
                                             |    |
   mailto:  orr@cea.fr            (country code)  (when in France)