Re: Injection HOWTO: Available for comments

For those that prefer reading on paper, you'll find a link to a Postscript
file in section 11 of the HTML document referenced below.

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, James Orr wrote:

> OCMIP Modelers:
>
> Regarding our the standard simulations for CO2 injection, the
> documentation regarding protocols, boundary conditions, code, etc.  is now
> available at
>
> http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/OCMIP/phase2/simulations/Inject/HOWTO-Inject.html
>
> We have run the included code in our model to make these simulations.
> However, we need your suggestions to make it more generally useable.
> Please send your comments before the end of the month, Wednesday 31 March,
> so that we can finalize this document, the code, etc.
>
> Regards,  Jim

   James Orr                       Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat
   LSCE, CEA Saclay                             et de l'Environnement
   Bat. 709 - Orme                 Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS
                                             |    |
   mailto:  orr@cea.fr            (country code)  (when in France)