Completed HOWTO's - Abiotic and Biotic

Hello OCMIP Modelers,

Final versions of the Abiotic HOWTO

 http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/OCMIP/phase2/simulations/Abiotic/HOWTO-Abiotic.html

and the Biotic HOWTO

 http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/OCMIP/phase2/simulations/Biotic/HOWTO-Biotic.html

are finally available!  Technically, they both pages are similar to what
was made available previously. However, details have been added and all
programs and data files are now accessible via links in each Web page.
Please be sure to hit "Reload" when accessing these documents.  The
Abiotic-HOWTO is currently at Revision 1.9, whereas the Biotic-HOWTO is at
Revision 1.6.

Now that final versions of these documents are available, please wait no
longer to begin these simulations!  We need results as soon as possible.
At the OCMIP-2 workshop next month, we will include your results in our
analysis for Abiotic C-14 and CO2, i.e., if you can make your output
available by May 15th.  So please try to make at least the Abiotic
"Equilibrium" simulation quickly! The next priority for analysis will be
the
Abiotic "Historical" run.

For the moment I will hold off on giving a deadline for when we
need results.
these runs
quickly! For those
who can send results for the Abiotic "Equilibrium" Run by May 15th,
we will include your results

   James Orr                       Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat
   LSCE, CEA Saclay                             et de l'Environnement
   Bat. 709 - Orme                 Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS
                                             |    |
   mailto:  orr@cea.fr            (country code)  (when in France)