positions available

We have funding to hire 3 post-doctoral scientists (and possibly at a
higher level for exceptional candidates) to work in the areas of:

1. OCMIP / Ocean carbon-cycle modeling
2. Ocean carbon sequestration modeling
3. Climate modeling (ocean, ice, and/or atmosphere)

We are looking for intelligent, motivated, creative people with some
modeling experience.

These positions will be in the Climate System Modeling Group at Lawrence
Livermore National Laboratory, which is located about 1 hr from San
Francisco. These post-doctoral positions will likely pay ~$45 K.

 If someone you know would be interested in investigating this opportunity,
please ask them to e-mail Phil Duffy (pduffy@llnl.gov) and me
(kenc@llnl.gov).

Cheers,

Ken