co2calc.f and ta_iter_1.f

In setting up the abiotic runs, I recently downloaded the two routines:
co2calc.f and ta_iter_1.f. There seems to be an error in the codes, however. I
believe I know why the error was introduced and what the solution is, but
wanted to doublecheck and possibly alert others to the error. The versions are
1.7 (1999/04/26) and 1.1 (1999/04/03), respectively.

In co2calc.f, there is a common block named species which has had 4 of its
variables commented out. However, file ta_iter_1.f has the same common block
but with the variables *not* commented out. These variables are used in the
subroutine, but are never initialized. Because they occur in a common block,
the compiler would not complain about their being uninitialized, and the
routine would go merrily along using whatever values happened to be at those
memory locations.

I assume that the reason that the variables were commented out was that a
variable cannot occur in both an argument list and a common block, and that a
fix would be to call the variables in the common block something else (after
uncommenting them) and copy the appropriate values into them. (Of course,
these common blocks should be defined in an include file in the first place.)

Cheers,

Rick Slater

P.S. I have also noticed that the links to the output routines on the Abiotic
HOWTO web page don't point to anything (except for the first one).