CFC graf on the web

Hello everybody,

We have put some CFC figures on the OCMIP Web page
(http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/OCMIP). It is mainly some of the graf, I've
shown during our workshop in Paris. These are only preliminary results, and
are only available for the OCMIP participants. To access to these results
you need the password, that me or James can deliver to you if you ask for.

I am although writing a first draft of a paper from the CFC analysis we are
performing. So if when loocking at these graf, you notice that from your
own sensitivity test (if any), a structure or a results is dependant of a
specific parametrisation or something else, please don't hesitate to give
me the information, it may be very helpful for my analysis.

sincerely
Jean-Claude

                   __\/__
                  / ^  _ \
               (\| (o)(o) |/)
************.OOOo****oo****oOOO.************************
Dr. Jean-Claude DUTAY
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE)
CEA-CNRS / UMR 1572
CEA, Centre d'Etudes de Saclay,
L'orme des merisiers, bat. 701, pièce 60
91191 Gif sur Yvette, France
Tel: (international 33 or national 0) 1 69 08 31 12
fax: (international 33 or national 0) 1 69 08 77 16
E-mail: dutay@lsce.saclay.cea.fr
                .oooO  (   )
                 \ (   (_/
                  \_)