Re: CFC graf on the web

Jean-Claude,

Please send the required password to all of the OCMIP mailing list.

Scott

Scott Doney                                   phone: (303) 497-1639
Climate and Global Dynamics                   FAX: (303) 497-1700
National Center for Atmospheric Research      email: doney@ncar.ucar.edu
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307                             world wide web:
USA                          http://www.cgd.ucar.edu:80/oce/doney/doney.html