Ocean Science Meeting, San Antonio 2000

Hello,

I send this mail to inform you that I will submit an abstract for the Ocean
Science Meeting in San Antonio, next january.
I'd like to present results from the CFC intercomparison during OCMIP-2 on
the session: OS29 Southern Ocean Fluxes: impact on climate

Sincerely
Jean-Claude

                   __\/__
                  / ^  _ \
               (\| (o)(o) |/)
************.OOOo****oo****oOOO.************************
Jean-Claude DUTAY
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE)
CEA-CNRS / UMR 1572
CEA, Centre d'Etudes de Saclay,
L'orme des merisiers, bat. 701, pièce 60
91191 Gif sur Yvette, France
Tel: (international 33 or national 0) 1 69 08 31 12
fax: (international 33 or national 0) 1 69 08 77 16
E-mail: dutay@lsce.saclay.cea.fr
                .oooO  (   )
                 \ (   (_/
                  \_)