OCMIP gathering at AGU Ocean Sciences meeting?

OCMIP members,

Many of us will be at the upcoming AGU Ocean Sciences meeting in San
Antonio, Texas (24-28 January 2000).  This seems a nice opportunity to
hold an informal OCMIP gathering. There have been some interesting
developments since our workshop in May. Also with our 3rd and final year
nearly upon us, some decisions need to be made concerning analysis
priorities.

I suggest that those of us going to San Antonio should meet.  A meeting
over dinner would be OK; a half-day session would be better. Let me know
if you will be going to San Antonio so that I can keep you informed of
plans.  On the other hand, if you aren't planning to attend AGU, don't
worry.  This OCMIP get-together will be informal.  It is not meant to
replace the next OCMIP-2 workshop to be held sometime next summer.

Best regards,

Jim

   James Orr
   Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS