Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:51:10 +0100 (MET)
From: Victor Ocana <ocana@dkrz.de>
To: dutay@cea.fr, orr@cea.fr
Subject: Bug in co2flux.f ??

I just noticed that atmospheric pressure is passed to subroutine
co2flux in variable ppo, but to routine co2calc as pp0 (zero rather
than o) in the version available at the OCMIP web-site. As a result
co2calc receives zero as value for atm-pressure and the values of
co2starair (and hence dco2star) and dpCO2 are wrong.
Was that already noticed?

Best regards,

Victor Ocana

Victor Ocana                            e-mail: ocana@dkrz.de
Max-Planck Institut fuer Meteorologie   Tlf: 49 40 41173382
Bundesstrasse 55                        Fax: 49 40 41173298
D-20146 Hamburg
Germany