Bug in Abiotic 2-D output routines (corrected)

Dear OCMIP modelers,

Keith Lindsay has pointed out an important bug in the 2-D output
routines for the Historical and Future runs:

  write_nc_Abiotic_hist_year_2D.f
  write_nc_Abiotic_futr_year_2D.f

We desire that model groups submit ONLY end-of-the-year cumulative fluxes.
This is true, even when we ask for monthly output for other 2-D arrays.
The Abiotic HOWTO is very clear about this. Unfortunately, by error the
cumulative flux arrays in both routines were dimensioned as (imt,jmt,12)
when nt=12 (monthly averages).  Those arrays should instead always be
(imt,jmt,1), i.e., whether nt=12 or nt=1.  I have corrected this error in
both routines.  The current version of the 1st routine is now Revision
1.4; the 2nd routine is now at Revision 1.5.

All modeling groups should retrieve these new routines from the latest
version of the Abiotic HOWTO (now at revision 1.15), released today
(see e-mail sent earlier regarding the new CONTROL run).

I'm sorry, but model groups who have already submitted 2-D monthly output
for the Historical and Future runs will have to resubmit this output,
using these new routines.  Only the 2-D monthly output has problems. That
is, 2-D monthly output for

 Historical run: 1838, 1839, 1900, and every year for 1948-1999 (inclusive)
 Future run CIS92A: 2000 and 2099
 Future run S650:   2000, 2100, 2200, 2299

If model groups who have already submitted find it too difficult to
resubmit, contact me and we will see if we can find a solution on this
end.

Thanks,

Jim

   James Orr