ftp transfers of model output - new directory name

OCMIP modelers,

Those of you who are transferring model output to our our anonymous
ftp site (ftp.cea.fr) need to be aware of one recent change in the name
of the directory where output is stored.  Transferring directions
described in the Biotic and Abiotic HOWTO's are still correct, EXCEPT
for one small detail.  The "/incoming2/ba9901" subdirectory has been
changed to "incoming2/y2k01".  That change reflects the name of the hidden
directory (for security reasons) instituted by the computer services
at the CEA.  Sorry for the lack of imagination. All further subdirectories
(OCMIP/...) should remain the same.

Best regards,

Jim

   James Orr