Urgent - OCMIP in DSR Special Issue

OCMIP'ers,

There is a special issue of Deep-Sea Research (DSR) being organized by
the US JGOFS SMP, of which US OCMIP plays a big part.  International
OCMIP is being asked to provide contributions to that special issue.
This is a nice opportunity. A good way for individual groups to
contribute would be to adopt a general analysis subproject (see
previous e-mail).

Unfortunately, the deadline for the DSR special issue is rather soon,
April 15th.  That leaves little time for analysis, reflection, and
writing.  However, the first part should go quickly. Much effort that has
gone into analysis easier. To get started, one only needs to transfer the
model output archive and to install GAP (see Web page).  If you haven't
bought Tecplot, upon which GAP is based, you can still use it for a 30-day
trial period.

Although it is unlikely that many of us can meet the deadline, it may
well be delayed, and if not, we can simply publish elsewhere.  Anyway,
subprojects really can't wait to get started--we are in the final year
of OCMIP-2.

-- Jim

   James Orr
   Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS