Next OCMIP workshop?

OCMIP members,

Some of us have been discussing when and where we should hold the next
OCMIP workshop.  As for where, we generally agreed at the last
workshop (in France) that the next one would be in the U.S.

  Plan 1 would be to hold it at the Woods Hole Oceanographic
  Institution (WHOI, near Boston Massachusetts), on July 5-7. Besides
  WHOI being a a beautiful place by the sea.  This plan would help
  keep OCMIP travel costs down--U.S. OCMIP PI's who have to be a WHOI
  the next week (July 10-14), for the US JGOFS SMP meeting. For those
  planning to attend the the Southern Ocean JGOFS meeting (Brest), that
  is also the following week (July 9-13).

  Plan 2 would be to hold the meeting in Princeton at some other time,
  preferably no later than the suggested dates above.

Please let me know immediately if you prefer Plan 1 or 2, or if you
have another preference.  Plans must be confirmed soon.

Best regards,

Jim
   James Orr
   Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS