Re: DEADLINES for Injection Run(s)

Injection modelers,

Just a reminder that today is the submission date for those who want to
provide results for our comparison of the standard Injection run (C1500).
If you can't get that output to us within the next 2 weeks, we will have a
hard time including your results in the first paper we are writing for
this comparison.  If you haven't submitted anything yet, I need to hear
from you!

Thanks,

Jim

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, James Orr wrote:

> Hello modelers,
>
> Those of you interested in making the Injection runs should pay close
> attention to the following imminent deadlines:
>
>   15 March    -    Final submission date for output from standard run (C1500)
>   15 April    -    Analysis completed for C1500
>   15 May      -    Manuscript distributed to co-authors
>   15 June     -    Manuscript submitted for publication
>
> Note that the 1st deadline is only 1 month from now!
>
> The resulting manuscript which is submitted for publication will also be
> presented at the 5th International Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies
> conference, in August.
>
> I would like to hear from GOSAC members who have yet to submit this output.
> Also, if you are a non-European group but will be submitting output, I need
> to hear from you as well.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim
>
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, James Orr wrote:
>
> > The final version of the Injection-HOWTO (Revision 1.12) is now available
> > by the OCMIP web page.

>    James Orr
>    Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement
>    Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS
>
>    LSCE, CEA Saclay                http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/~jomce
>    Bat. 709 - Orme                 mailto:  orr@cea.fr
>    F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex    Phone:   (33) (0)1 69 08 77 23
>    FRANCE                          Fax:     (33) (0)1 69 08 77 16

   James Orr