OCMIP-2 Workshop (July 5-7, 2000)

OCMIP members,

The 2nd OCMIP-2 workshop is tentatively scheduled for July 5-7 (W-F) in
Princeton.  This meeting will come at a critical period in OCMIP-2.  The
second phase will be nearly over.  What balance must be drawn between
exploiting our OCMIP-2 model output database, and embarking on new
projects?

The focus of the meeting will be the presentation and discussion of
results from the Abiotic, Biotic, and Injection runs. There will also be
an extensive demo and tutorial of the analysis package (GAP), something
which anyone who plans to adopt a subproject should not miss. Of course,
there should also be much talk about ongoing and future writing efforts.

I encourage all OCMIP members to attend. Please let me know by next Friday
(24 March 2000) if you can..  If you are not sure, or cannot, I need to
know that as well.

Thanks,

Jim

   James Orr