Re: Injection HOWTO slightly modified

Injection run modelers,

The OCMIP Web page is still down, but hopefully will be up early next
week.  Meanwhile, I've been requested to make available the Fortran
routines needed to make the Injection run.  These can be found in a tar
file (HOWTO-Inject.tar.gz) now available by anonymous ftp
(dogmatix.saclay.cea.fr, in /pub/gosac/howto).  The routines are
accessible through the Web page in that tar file, or you can go directly
into the "gosac" subdirectory (tarred within that same file).

Regards,

Jim

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, James Orr wrote:

> OCMIP Injection run modelers,
>
> A slightly modified version of the Injection HOWTO (Revision 1.14) is now
> available. Ambiguities concerning output for the air-sea flux have been
> removed.  That output is in (mol/(m^2 * s), but never in Pg C/yr, as
> it was previously. Thanks go to Kasper Plattner for noticing these
> inconsistencies.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim

>    James Orr
>    Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement
>    Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS
>
>    LSCE, CEA Saclay                http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/~jomce
>    Bat. 709 - Orme                 mailto:  orr@cea.fr
>    F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex    Phone:   (33) (0)1 69 08 77 23
>    FRANCE                          Fax:     (33) (0)1 69 08 77 16

   James Orr