Injection runs

Injection modelers,

While the OCMIP Web page was down last month, there were some updates
concerning the Injection run HOWTO and the Injection output routines.
Those fixes, announced in three messages to ocmip-all (see below), were
then available by anonymous ftp.

Now the OCMIP Web page is again operational. I have just updated the
Injection HOWTO (Revision 1.14) and the Output routines (Revision numbers
below) with the same upgrades made available by anonymous ftp.

Those currently making these runs should get the most recent copies of the
output routines.

Cheers,

Jim

3) On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, James Orr wrote:

> Injection run modelers,
>
> The OCMIP Web page is still down, but hopefully will be up early next
> week.  Meanwhile, I've been requested to make available the Fortran
> routines needed to make the Injection run.  These can be found in a tar
> file (HOWTO-Inject.tar.gz) now available by anonymous ftp
> (dogmatix.saclay.cea.fr, in /pub/gosac/howto).  The routines are
> accessible through the Web page in that tar file, or you can go directly
> into the "gosac" subdirectory (tarred within that same file).

   James Orr
   Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS

   LSCE, CEA Saclay                http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/~jomce
   Bat. 709 - Orme                 mailto:  orr@cea.fr