Accommodation for Princeton workshop

OCMIP Workshop participants:

Regarding accommodations for our workshop, Anna Valerio at Princeton will
be trying to reserve a block of rooms at the Nassau Inn.  The Nassau Inn
is a nice hotel, centrally located in Princeton and is within walking
distance of where we will hold the meeting. If you want to have Anna
reserve a room for you, please send her (with CC: to me) the following
information, within 1 week (by Thursday 1 June):

 First and Last Name:
 Institute:
 Arrival date/time:
 Departure date/time:
 Room desired (single or double):
 If double, NAME of person you will share room with:
 Telephone:
 Fax:

The price for a single room is $109; I do not know the price for a double,
but will get back to you shortly on this.

IMPORTANT: If you do not send this information within 1 week, you will be
left to finding your own accommodation.

Thanks,

Jim

P.S. Below is the current list of participants:
     (27 are confirmed, with 22 from out of town)

Attendance list
===============
Confirmed:
- ----------