Re: Accommodation for Princeton workshop

OCMIP workshop participants,

Regarding accommodataion, Anna has clarified that the price per room is
$120, not $109 as stated previously.

Double occupancy rooms are also $120 (just confirmed directly with the
Nassau Inn). That is, 2 people sharing a room would pay $60 each.  I
presume quoted room prices do not include hotel taxes.

Any changes to your reservations should be made by e-mail with Anna, by
today if possible. Those who have not reserved with her by mid-week, will
be on their own. The telephone number for the Nassau Inn in Princeton is
(609) 921-7500. A block of rooms is currently reserved under "OCMIP
Workshop", but unreserved rooms will disappear very soon.

-- Jim

On Thu, 25 May 2000, James Orr wrote:

> [...]
> reserve a room for you, please send her (with CC: to me) the following
> information, within 1 week (by Thursday 1 June):
>
>  First and Last Name:
>  Institute:
>  Arrival date/time:
>  Departure date/time:
>  Room desired (single or double):
>  If double, NAME of person you will share room with:
>  Telephone:
>  Fax:
>
> The price for a single room is $109; I do not know the price for a double,
> but will get back to you shortly on this.
>
> IMPORTANT: If you do not send this information within 1 week, you will be
> left to finding your own accommodation.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim
>
> P.S. Below is the current list of participants:
>      (27 are confirmed, with 22 from out of town)

> Attendance list
> ===============
> Confirmed:
> ----------
> Marie-France Weirig (AWI)
> Richard Matear (CSIRO)
> Yauhiro Yamanaka (FRSGC/HU)
> S. Lan Smith (FRSGC)
> Robbie Toggweiler (GFDL)
> James Orr (IPSL)
> Patrick Monfray (IPSL)
> Jean-Claude Dutay (IPSL)
> Patrick Brockmann (IPSL)
> Ken Caldeira (LLNL)
> Tom Guliderson (Harvard/LLNL)
> Mick Follows (MIT)
> Keith Lindsay (NCAR)
> Kasper Plattner (PIUB)
> Steve Hankin (PMEL)
> John Bullister (PMEL)
> Jorge Sarmiento (Princeton)
> Robert Key     (Princeton)
> Rick Slater (Princeton)
> Niki Gruber (Princeton)
> Ray Najjar (PSU)
> Ferial Louanchi (PSU)
> Andrew Yool (SOC)
> Ian Totterdell (SOC)
> Anne Mouchet (ULg)
> Jean-Michel Campin (UCL)
> Yongqi Gao (NERSC)
>

> UNconfirmed:
> ------------
> Xin Jin (PSU) ?
> John Marshal (MIT) ?
> Helge Drange (NERSC) ?
> Steve Carson (GFDL)   ?
> Bonnie Samuels (GFDL) ?
>
> No:
> ---
> Scott Doney (NCAR)
> Reiner Schlitzer (AWI)
> Chris Sabine (PMEL)
> Akio  Ishida (FRSGC/JAMSTEC)
> Fortunat Joos (PIUB)
> Ernst Maier-Reimer (MPIM)

>    James Orr
>    Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement
>    Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS
>
>    LSCE, CEA Saclay                http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/~jomce
>    Bat. 709 - Orme                 mailto:  orr@cea.fr
>    F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex    Phone:   (33) (0)1 69 08 77 23
>    FRANCE                          Fax:     (33) (0)1 69 08 77 16

   James Orr