Princeton workshop - Dinners and transport

OCMIP workshop participants,

Evening meals:
 (1) Wednesday 5 July - Workshop dinner at Jorge Sarmiento's house
 (2) Thursday 6 July  - Evening meal at Odetts in New Hope

Transportation:
 To get to New Hope for Thursday's dinner, we need to organize transport.
 Could you please let me know if you would be willing to help drive others
 to and from Odetts, i.e., if you will have a rental car or are
 from Princeton.

Thanks,

Jim

   James Orr