cfc paper

hello

you will version the new version of the CFC paper on

ftp.cea.fr
/incoming2/y2k01/OCMIP/CFC

It have try to include all the comments I received from co-authors.
I want to submit it a week after the Princeton meeting. So please give me
your comments during the meeting, or rapidly by email.

Sincerely
Jean-Claude

PS: could each group send me the name of co-authors

                   __\/__
                  / ^  _ \
               (\| (o)(o) |/)
************.OOOo****oo****oOOO.************************
Jean-Claude DUTAY
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE)
CEA-CNRS / UMR 1572
CEA, Centre d'Etudes de Saclay,
L'orme des merisiers, bat. 701, pièce 60
91191 Gif sur Yvette, France
Tel: (international 33 or national 0) 1 69 08 31 12
fax: (international 33 or national 0) 1 69 08 77 16
E-mail: dutay@lsce.saclay.cea.fr
                .oooO  (   )
                 \ (   (_/
                  \_)