Princeton Workshop - Meeting site

OCMIP workshop participants,

The exact meeting site for our OCMIP Workshop Wednesday is Murray-Dodge
Hall, on the Main Campus of Princeton University.  The meeting room is on
1st floor of Murray-Dodge, as soon as you walk in. There is no room
number. Murray-Dodge is quite close to the Nassau Inn, where out-of-town
participants will be staying.  I suggest we meet in the Lobby of the
Nassau Inn at 7:45 AM on Wednesday morning, and walk over together for
breakfast together adjacent to the meeting room.

A map of the Princeton campus is included as an attachment.  For a more
interactive version, you can also connect to

  http://www.princeton.edu/cgi/map

See you in Princeton,

James

   James Orr