Table of submitted model output (OCMIP-2)

OCMIP modelers,

The job has just gotten much easier to check on what your group has or
has not submitted for OCMIP-2 model output.  Anne Stoens has constructed
a summary table that is available through the OCMIP Web page: see the
2nd line under "OCMIP-2" or go directly to

   http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/OCMIP/phase2/simulations/check/

In that table, each cell is marked as

 "OK"      - All  OCMIP-2 output files have been submitted
 "Partial" - Some OCMIP-2 output files have been submitted
 "NO"      - No   OCMIP-2 output files have been submitted

Links are provided on the "Partial" submissions, so that you know what
files still remain to be submitted.  Other links are provided below
the table in case you have forgotten what files have been requested.
The table is in HTML and will be updated automatically.

Please take a look at this table, AND contact me as soon as possible
regarding your group's "NO" or "Partial" contributions.  It is
important that you notify me as to when you will be submitting these
results.

Notes: (1) we will soon offer a first release of the OCMIP-2 model output
           database; we hope to have results from all the models.
       (2) OCMIP-2 officially ends quite soon; afterwards, we are likely
           to have much less time to devote to checking and managing new
           model output.

Regards,

Jim
James Orr