Re: radiocarbon figure

Dear Bob,

Fine with us. We would appreciate to receive a reprint.

Fortunat

"Robert M. Key" wrote:

> All,
>
> I have been asked to write a couple of articles for the
> Encyclopedia of Ocean Sciences, Steel, Thorp, Turekian and Jenkins, eds.
> Academic Press, Inc.
>
> on bomb and natural radiocarbon. I would very much like to include one
> of the model-data comparison figures from OCMIP 2 prepared by Jim'
> group. I have already inquired and found that re-publication of
> any figure used in the encyclopedia in a "real" paper will not be
> a problem. The encyclopedia is aimed at an undergraduate audience.
> All of the figures I've seen do have the various institution
> abbreviations identifying the sub panels. Given the text limitation
> and usage, I would certainly not go further to identify the results other
> than a very general description of OCMIP. Presumably this would provide
> a bit of "advertising" for the group effort.
>
> Obviously, before proceeding I need permission from the group which is
> the reason for this e-mail. I will include the figure only if the
> response is unanimously favorable (and the publishers cover the
> color fig. cost).
>
> thanks,
> bob key

- --

NEW FAX NUMBER; NEW FAX NUMBER; NEW FAX NUMBER; NEW FAX NUMBER;

Fortunat Joos, Climate and Environmental Physics
Sidlerstr. 5, CH-3012 Bern
Phone:    ++41(0)31 631 44 61      Fax:      ++41(0)31 631 87 42
e-mail:   joos@climate.unibe.ch;   Internet:
http://www.climate.unibe.ch/~joos/