Re: radiocarbon figure

Jim,

I give you permission to distribute any LLNL OCMIP2 results to anyone
who wants them, as long as they are willing to appropriately identify
the source of the numbers (e.g., if there is a little 'LLNL' in the
corner of the figure identifying us, and there is some reference to
OCMIP2 in the figure caption).

Cheers,

Ken

Ken Caldeira