OM paper (fwd)

Hello,

Good news
I've just received the comments from the reviewver of the CFC paper.
The comments are good, and the paper is recommanded for publication after
minor revision.

I will do these minor changes rapidly and resubmit it soon for
publication. I won't be able to do it before too weeks, I am now in
vacation for renovating my house.
If you have some comments on the review (see below) or any suggestion,
please send it to me before I answer to the editor.

Sincerely
Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude DUTAY

Laboratoire de Modelisation du Climat et de l'Environnement
DSM, Orme des Merisiers, Bat 709
CE Saclay
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
Tel : 33-1-69 08 31 12